Gujarat Congress begins missed-call drive to protest fines
By Dna 17-Sep-2019
- The Gujarat Congress has begun a missed-call campaign to help take to the government the protest against the newly implemented Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Act 2019.
- The hefty fines under the Act came into force from today in the state.
- Gujarat Pradesh Congress Committee (GPCC) president, Amit Chavda said that the new rules were nothing, but another way to inconvenience the citizens.
- Citizens who don't agree with the new fines can give us a missed-call on 079410 50774 to lodge their protest," said Chavda.
- The party has also made a representation to the government against the exorbitant fines which he said was 400 per cent to 900 per cent higher than the earlier fines.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know