CM announces plan to build Vithalapur to Sanquelim bridge
By Heraldgoa 17-Sep-2019
- Chief Minister Pramod Sawant stated that the government has proposed to build a steel bridge connecting Vithalapur to Sanquelim and that the foundation stone of the same will be laid in next two months.
- It may be recalled that the residents from Vithalapur Karapur in Sanquelim had demanded that the authorities concerned, should open the lone footbridge for vehicular traffic to bridge the gap between their village and Sanquelim.
- Herald had highlighted the issue and the demand of the people to rebuild the bridge. Presently, the said bridge is a small metal bridge across Vithalapur and Sanquelim market.
- People use this bridge for their daily commute and it also helps school-going students to reach Sanquelim.
- Speaking to the media, the CM said that they have already proposed for a new steel bridge, which will be used for two-sided traffic and could be used for two-wheelers.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know