Odisha Assembly Headed For A High-Tech Makeover
By Odishatv 16-Sep-2019
- Odisha Assembly will soon appear in an all new high-tech avatar when it follows in the footsteps of Himachal Pradesh State Legislature to go “paperless” in a few months time.
- The project will be implemented under the Centre’s ambitious e-Vidhan project to make legislatures ‘One Nation One Application’.
- Speaker Surjya Narayan Patro visited different branches of the Himachal Pradesh Assembly and discussed various aspects pertaining to implementation of e-Vidhan project.
- “The four-seater arrangement blocks in the House will be replaced by two-seater systems.
- A special app will also be designed for MLAs through which they can easily access details of the Assembly, list of business, bulletins and committee meetings.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know