Odisha Assembly Headed For A High-Tech Makeover
Odisha govt provides financial assistance of Rs 8.33 crore to cyclone Fani-affected 789 tourist boat owners
- Odisha Assembly will soon appear in an all new high-tech avatar when it follows in the footsteps of Himachal Pradesh State Legislature to go “paperless” in a few months time.
- The project will be implemented under the Centre’s ambitious e-Vidhan project to make legislatures ‘One Nation One Application’.
- Speaker Surjya Narayan Patro visited different branches of the Himachal Pradesh Assembly and discussed various aspects pertaining to implementation of e-Vidhan project.
- “The four-seater arrangement blocks in the House will be replaced by two-seater systems.
- A special app will also be designed for MLAs through which they can easily access details of the Assembly, list of business, bulletins and committee meetings.”