Takht supreme, govt trying to mar event: Harsimrat
By Thetribune 16-Sep-2019
- Union Food Processing Industries Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal onSunday hit out at the Congress government for its alleged insistence to hold a separate programme on the 550th Gurpurb of Guru Nanak at Sultanpur Lodhi.
- She came down heavily on the state government after dedicating the 11th anniversary of the Nanhi Chhaan movement to Guru Nanak by initiating an exercise to plant 550 plants at AIIMS here, besides distributing 15,000 saplings in her constituency.
- She said since an elected Sikh body (SGPC) existed under the auspices of Akal Takht, there was no need for the Congress government to rise above Takht and hold a separate function.
- She said the SGPC and Patna Sahib committee had put up the stage during the 350th Parkash Purb celebrations of Guru Gobind Singh in Patna.
- Both the community and Akal Takht are one and we should do sewa as one only
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know