Health Min says CM will resolve recruitment issue
ALSO READ Kamat urges govt not to sell GIDC land
- Health Minister Vishwajit Rane opened up for the first time saying “he has full faith in the chief minister to resolve the issue.”
- Replying to queries at a press conference, Rane said, “Talking on this juicy subject of recruitment, I am only going to tell you I have complete faith in the Chief Minister, he will find a solution.
- The Health Minister said neither Dr Sawant was responsible for creation of HIDCO nor HLHLEC as it was created by former CM late Manohar Parrikar.
- “So if there are some issues which have to be resolved then let us give him some time. As far as this issue is concerned this is a pro youth government which will give jobs to the people and let us leave it to the chief minister to resolve the issue,” he said.
- About the wholesale recruitment in the Health Department, he said, people know in the last two-and-half years, “We have been working on a war footing to create infrastructure, new programmes and for that we require staff.”