Karnataka LS member keen on inaugurating Kalaburagi airport on Nov.1
By Thehindu 15-Sep-2019
- Lok Sabha member representing Gulbarga Umesh Jadhav has said that he is trying to get the Kalaburagi airport inaugurated on November 1, the Karnataka Rajyotsava day.
- Addressing a media conference at the Aiwan-e-Shahi Guest House here on Sunday, he said that the airport was functional and the remaining work, which would prepare it for commercial operations, were progressing at a good pace.
- “I want it to be inaugurated on the day of Karnataka Rajyotsava on November 1.
- Chief Minister B.S. Yediurappa is also keen on throwing open the airport for commercial operations on the same day.
- We want Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate it and we are trying hard to get him on the day,” Mr. Jadhav said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know