Karnataka LS member keen on inaugurating Kalaburagi airport on Nov.1
17 Disqualified MLAs of Congress-JD(S) Govt Meet to Discuss Strategy
- Lok Sabha member representing Gulbarga Umesh Jadhav has said that he is trying to get the Kalaburagi airport inaugurated on November 1, the Karnataka Rajyotsava day.
- Addressing a media conference at the Aiwan-e-Shahi Guest House here on Sunday, he said that the airport was functional and the remaining work, which would prepare it for commercial operations, were progressing at a good pace.
- “I want it to be inaugurated on the day of Karnataka Rajyotsava on November 1.
- Chief Minister B.S. Yediurappa is also keen on throwing open the airport for commercial operations on the same day.
- We want Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate it and we are trying hard to get him on the day,” Mr. Jadhav said.