Govt to take over Sonsoddo plant: CM
By Heraldgoa 15-Sep-2019
- Pramod Sawant said the government would take over the Sonsoddo plant and assured Margao Municipal Council (MMC) all possible support including financial aid in dealing with the waste.
- Chief Minister admitted that Fomento Green has failed to deal with the waste properly and added the government has accepted its offer to shutdown the operations.
- “While the matter concerning the amount payable to Fomento Green will continue with the arbitration board, we are now planning to inform the court at the next hearing that we want Fomento Green to hand over the plant to us,” he said.
- He said, “The Goa Solid Waste Corporation along with Directorate of Municipal Administration in consultation with MMC will decide on the agency to deal with the waste.”
- Dr Pramod said, “The government will extend all help to MMC to deal with its garbage including financial help to pay Fomento Green their charges.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know