MC may rent out vacant booths in Sector 17
By Thetribune 15-Sep-2019
- Having failed to auction 39 booths at the new underbridge market in Sector 17 here despite several attempts, the MC has proposed to allot these on monthly lease/rent basis.
- An agenda in this regard will be tabled for approval during the MC General House meeting on Monday. The reserved price of the booths ranges between Rs 55.12 lakh and Rs 80.74 lakh.
- The MC had spent crores on construction of these booths in 2013.
- Traders did not evince interest in these commercial establishments as they felt its cost was too much while they did not expect much business there.
- MC should either bring down the rates of these properties or give these booths on rent.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know