Tourism Minister condemns UK ad portraying Goa as a State of Lamanis
By Heraldgoa 14-Sep-2019
- Tourism Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar has condemned a purported advertisement in one of the UK newspapers that portrays Goa as a State of lamanis.
- The advertisement, which has gone viral on various WhatsApp groups, has a picture of woman lamani walking by the beach.
- “I condemn the advertisement. We have been working hard to uplift the image of Goa but such a mischievous ad is intended to spoil our reputation.
- I will ask my department to inquire into the matter and approach the concerned in UK to rectify it,” the minister told Herald.
- The advertisement, probably issued by an advertising agency, speaks about discovering Goa with the headline reading as “Discover Goa With Us.” “A warm climate, spectacular landscapes and a vibrant culture are waiting to capture your heart,” the contents further mentions with the photo in the backdrop.
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know