Will Yeddyurappa Government Present a New Budget?
- Yediyurappa government is yet to decide on whether to present its budget or modify the one presented by the former CM Kumaraswamy.
- Sources in the State Secretariat confirmed that the government “is yet to decide on the issue”.
- According to sources, the state’s finances are under severe pressure owing to the expected requirement for rebuilding the lives of those affected by the floods.
Also Read: Karnataka Government Plans to Buy Land in J&K to Promote Tourism
- It further said that the govt. doesn't have the luxury of having additional funds to launch new schemes while also funding old ones.
- Sources in the Legislative Assembly said that whether the government intends to have its own budget or modify the one presented in February, it has to be done before October 31.