Telangana ministers to take up RTC issue with KCR
Also read: KTR to officials: be assured of reforms reaching public
- Telangana Transport Minister P Ajay Kumar would take the issues of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) to CM K Chandrashekhar Rao.
- During a review meeting with the officials of TSRTC and Transport Department, Kumar offered suggestions on improving the services and facilities to passengers.
- The Minister appreciated the M-Wallet system which was getting good response.
- Kumar also equired about vehicular strength, revenue collection, enforcement units, checkposts, online services, office buildings and road safety measures.
- Managing Director, TSRTC, Principal secretary of transport Sunil Sharma and many other officials were present in the meeting.