'I undertook foreign trips when I was Deputy Chief Minister': Stalin
- On Thursday, DMK president M.K. Stalin said that he undertook foreign trips when he was the Deputy Chief Minister.
- He told that he went to Japan to get funding for the Metro Rail and water projects, we even got that funding.
- He claimed that under the erstwhile DMK rule, investments were attracted to various places, from Ambattur to Sriperumbudur.
- But he alleged that the current government is undertaking foreign trips like “Tourism Ministers”.
- His statement comes a day after CM Edappadi K. Palaniswami questioned the achievements of the DMK when it was in power.