CM softens stand on Group C recruitments
By Heraldgoa 13-Sep-2019
- Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant on Thursday softened his stand on the issue stating that departments can complete the recruitment process in case of ‘urgent or emergency’ posts, on seeking approval from the Personnel Department.
- Uncertainty looms large over 1,200 vacancies, for which advertisements were issued by various government departments after the Bill was passed by the State Legislative Assembly on August 9.
- Health Department had advertised for nearly 1,077 posts.
- Sawant on Thursday morning chaired the BJP legislators meeting at his official residence, where the issue on recruitment was discussed.
- Speaking to media persons after the meeting, Sawant said that Governor Dr Mridula Sinha has granted assent to Goa Staff Selection Commission Bill and now the process to appoint the chairman will start.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know