CM urges Jennifer, Halarnkar to bury the hatchet
By Navhindtimes 12-Sep-2019
- Chief Minister Pramod Sawant on Wednesday yet again met and exhorted IT Minister Jennifer Monserrate and Info Tech Corporation of Goa chairman Nilkanth Halarnkar to bury the hatchet.
- Sources said the Chief Minister held a meeting with Monserrate and Halarnkar, advising them to resolve their differences in the interest of the IT sector and development of the state.
- Halarnkar told ‘The Navhind Times’ that Sawant has assured him of resolving the matter.
- “Like other corporations the ITG has its own rules, and it functions as per specific rules since its inception. Now, suddenly one cannot change these rules.
- I have explained all these things to the Chief Minister,” he disclosed, emphasising that the ITG is an autonomous corporation.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know