Telangana CM increased the workload of 4 ministers
By The Siasat Daily 12-Sep-2019
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao has appointed additional responsibilities to the ministers in the cabinet for the ongoing session of the State Legislature.
- Now, Finance Minister T Harish Rao, in addition of his portfolio matters, has been assigned the subjects of Irrigation, General Administration Department (GAD), and Law & order departments.
- IT, Industries, and MA&UD Minister KT Rama Rao, also have to look into the matters of I&PR and Mines & Geology departments.
- Transport, Housing, and Legislative Affairs Minister V Prashanth Reddy will also look after issues related to Revenue Department.
- Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav, also to work with matters related to Commercial Taxes Department.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know