Good Road Condition Responsible for Accidents: Karnataka Deputy CM Govind Karjol
- The Deputy Chief Minister of Karnataka Govind Karjol made a bizarre statement.
- While explaining the decision of the government to reduce the high tariffs for traffic offenders he said that accidents happen due to good road conditions.
- He said that he doesn't support levying high fines and will decide on revision of the fines during the cabinet meeting.
Also Read: Protest in Bengaluru Against DK Shivakumar's Protest
- On Wednesday Union Minister Nitin Gadkari said that the states have the rights to make changes in the Motor Vehicle Act tariffs.
- However, he further said, the states will be responsible for any repercussions arising from such a decision