TN CM Palaniswami reverts to DMK chief Stalin over foreign tour criticism
By India Today 12-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday,CM Palaniswami questioned Stalin over the investments DMK brought in during their regime.
- This question was following the allegations made by Stalin during CM's fortnight trip to UK, USA and Dubai.
- The Tamil Nadu CM said that between 2006-2011 DMK rule, only 26,000 crore industrial investments came to Tamil Nadu. But at the same time in 2015, global investors meet attracted about 2.42 lakh crore investments.
- The remark came after DMK chief MK Stalin asked the CM to show the white paper agreement of all the investments roped in on his three-nation tour.
- The Chief Minister signed MoUs in the UK and USA. He attended a business summit in Dubai.
ALSO READ: Edappadi states his three nations trip as successful for investment, will visit Israel next
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know