Central Government Policies Helped in Reduction of Pollution in Delhi: Manoj Tiwari
Also Read: Arvind Kejriwal is Protecting Anti-National Forces: Meenakshi Lekhi
- Delhi BJP President Manoj Tiwari said that the pollution in Delhi has come down due to the policies central government.
- BJP has accused the Kejriwal government of giving protection to the factories causing pollution, saying that due to this, pollution is still increasing in Delhi.
- On Tuesday, Manoj Tiwari said that since 2014 the central government has been working to reduce the pollution in Delhi.
- Due to the rules made by the central government, the pollution caused by polluting industries and construction work has come down drastically.
- Manoj Tiwari also said that Arvind Kejriwal has done nothing other than advertising to curb pollution.