40 BJP, Sena leaders in touch with us: Maharashtra Congress
By Hindustantimes 10-Sep-2019
- The Maharashtra Congress expects at least 24 Bharatiya Janata Party and Shiv Sena leaders to switch loyalties and join them a few days ahead of filing of nominations for the state polls.
- The Congress and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leaders claim at least 40 aspirants from the two ruling parties are in touch with them and it may delay the final list of candidates.
- Leaders from both the parties say there are a significant number of ticket aspirants in the ruling parties who are irked that their parties have imported sitting MLAs from Opposition parties and are likely to field them – denying them the chance to contest. “Yes, there is a long list of aspirants from ruling parties who can join us. We are considering them to improve our strike rate,” said Vijay Wadettiwar, leader of the opposition in the legislative Assembly.
- The Congress and Nationalist Congress Party held various rounds of meetings to resolve the differences over 12-15 seats and reached a consensus over sharing of 120 seats each.
- Simultaneously, the two parties have been talking to their smaller allies, including factions of Republican Party of India, People’s Republican Party, Swabhiman Paksha, among others. The Congress and NCP will finalise the seats to be shared with the smaller allies.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know