Kolkata Police Interrogates BJP Leader Mukul Roy in Cheating Case
By The Indian Express 10-Sep-2019
- On Monday, 10th September, Kolkata Police interrogated BJP leader Mukul Roy in connection with a cheating case.
- According to sources,on the complaint of Santu Ganguly an FIR was filed against four people including Mukul Roy.
- Ganguly accused Roy of duping of Rs 40 lakh on the pretext of giving membership in Railway Board.
- To this Mukul Roy said that he is not Mamata Banerjee that he will start crying political vandetta the moment he sees CBI and ED.
- He also said that he will co-operate with the police in the interrogation.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know