23-Year-Old Law Student Accuses Chinmayanand of Rape
By Ndtv 09-Sep-2019
- The 23-year-old law student who went missing from her home in Shahjahanpur in Uttar Pradesh has accused BJP leader Chinmayanand of rape.
- She said, "Swami Chinmayanand raped me and even exploited me physically for one year. The Delhi Police has registered this complaint with Lodhi Road police station and has forwarded it to Shahjahanpur police, which is not registering the rape case."
- She also said that even after the SC heard her case and ordered SIT to probe they haven't arrested the accused BJP leader Chinmayanand.
- Earlier the 23-year-old law student went missing for 1 week after she a posted a video on Facebook alleging that a big politician had destroyed the lives of many girls and now he is trying to kill her.
- In the video, she also requested PM Modi and UP CM Yogi Adityanath to intervene in the matter and help her
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know