Arun Jaitley Condolence Meet to be Held on Tuesday
By Ndtv 09-Sep-2019
- 15 days after the demise of former finance minister Arun Jaitley, BJP will hold condolence meet on Tuesday.
- The "Shradhanjali" program will be held at weight lifting hall in Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium from 4 PM to 7 PM
- Along with the family members, several diplomats and leaders including PM Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah will attend the condolence meet.
- Prime Minister Modi will deliver a message at 6:15 pm
- Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passed away on 24th August at AIIMS Delhi. He was cremated with full state honors at the Nigambodh Ghat in Delhi on August 25.
ALSO READ: अनुच्छेद 370 पर राममनोहर लोहिया का नाम लेकर देश को गुमराह कर रहें हैं अमित शाह
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know