Apologise for being insensitive to sufferings of people, Cong to CM
By Heraldgoa 09-Sep-2019
- The Congress on Sunday demanded public apology from Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant for the “complete insensitivity” shown towards the public in providing better administration and infrastructure.
- GPCC President Girish Chodankar said that people are facing hardship due to pothole-ridden roads, frequent power cuts, non-availability of GMC job applications online.
- “Chief Minister has shown his complete insensitivity towards the people of Goa.
- The BJP Government headed by him has caused severe hardships, pains and inconvenience to the public, even during the festive season,” Chodankar said.
- “I demand that Chief Minister publically apologise to the Goans for the inconvenience caused to them due to corrupt and collapse administration,” he added.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know