Manipur hosts country’s first CSR conclave
By Nenow 08-Sep-2019
- Country’s first-ever Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) conclave was held in Imphal on Friday.
- Manipur Chief Minister N Biren Singh along with a host of other dignitaries including Manipur chief secretary Dr J Suresh Babu, CSR expert Dr Bhaskar Chatterjee attended the conclave.
- In his address to the delegates, the Manipur CM invited corporate houses of the country and abroad to partner with the State in various ventures.
- “The law and order situation of Manipur has improved tremendously,” the CM said.
- “The Airports Authority of India (AAI) will provide CSR funds to the tune of Rs 4.95 crore to procure equipment for the new Accident and Trauma Centre at Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences (JNIMS),” he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know