Edappadi got 20,000 jobs for TN
- In the condition of recession in the whole country Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswamy has sprang a surprise by signing Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) worth Rs 2,780 crore.
- Under this Memorandum US based industrial giants are expected to generate 20,000 jobs in the State.
- This will also give a boost to Tamil Nadu by making it a hub of aerospace, defence industries and also the capital of electrical vehicles manufacturing in India.
- TN government has attracted more than 200 prospective investors by reserving the 8,000 acres of land and tempting them with policies like single-door window system.
- ALong with all the advancements he has also targeted to make his constituency a world class dairy unit.