Karnataka phone tapping scandal gets murkier after submission of interim report
Latest News
bookmarkBOOKMARK

Karnataka phone tapping scandal gets murkier after submission of interim report

By Live Mint calender  14-Aug-2019

Karnataka phone tapping scandal gets murkier after submission of interim report

Former Karnataka home minister and senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader R. Ashok, on Wednesday, alleged that the previous Congress-Janata Dal (Secular) or JD(S) coalition government approved illegal phone tapping to pry on the opposition, journalists and police officials among others.
“I had complained about the phone tappings about six months ago and the then government had denied these claims," Ashok said in Bengaluru.
“But the report now proves that phone tapping was done," he said, requesting chief minister B. S. Yeddyurappa to probe the case. The BJP leader’s comments come a day after an interim report on allegations of phone tapping was submitted to the state police chief.
The allegations of illegal phone tapping stirring up a storm in the state that has witnessed one political crisis after another in the last one year and leading to the collapse of the H. D. Kumaraswamy led coalition government last month.

MOLITICS SURVEY

क्या आरक्षण पर मोहन भागवत के बयान से चुनावों में बीजेपी को नुकसान होगा?

TOTAL RESPONSES : 33

Raise Your Voice
Raise Your Voice 

Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know