ED tightens grip on two big leaders of Haryana!
By News18 06-Dec-2019
- In Haryana, ED has clamped down on former Chief Minister Bhupendra Singh Hooda and Abhay Chautala.
- On one hand, ED has raided the farm house of Abhay Chautala at Teja Kheda.
- At the same time, the organisation has questioned the former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda for about four hours in Chandigarh on Wednesday.
- Hooda has reached the ED office early in the morning from where he was taken out of the back door at around two o'clock.
- It is being told that Bhupendra Singh Hooda is being questioned in the Manesar Land Scheme case.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know