After 107 Days Chidambaram gets bail in the INX Media Case
By Aaj Tak 10-Dec-2019
- Congress leader P. Chidambaram has got bail in the INX money laundering case.
- The SC has given bail to Chidambaram with a bond of 2 lakhs.
- While giving bail, the court has laid down some conditions for Chidambaram that he cannot give a public statement or interview regarding the case.
- The court has also ordered that he should not travel without permission nor contact any witnesses related to the case.
- This is a big relief for Chidambaram as he was in the investigating agency and judicial custody for the last 107 days.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know