Amid slowdown, Punjab goes all out to attract investments
By India Today 04-Dec-2019
- In its bid to push investment in the state Punjab government has taken measures including amending the GST(Amendment) Act, 2017 ahead of investors’ summit.
- The 2019 edition of the Progressive Punjab Investors' Summit will be held at ISB Mohali on December 5, 6.
- Days ahead of the summit, CM Captain Amarinder Singh-led Cabinet took three important decisions to pave way for investments in the state.
- The measures include the creation of land banks in rural areas to boost industrial development.
- Punjab will also be bringing the Right to Business Act to promote newly incorporated micro, small and medium enterprises.
ALSO READ: पावरकॉम के नाराज 35 हजार कर्मचारी आज से करेंगे ‘नो पे, नो वर्क’ हड़ताल
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know