Don't use Unparliamentary Language: Rajnath Singh
By Aaj Tak 16-Dec-2019
- In the meeting of the BJP Parliamentary Party, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh said that everyone should take care that non-parliamentary language is not used.
- His directive came after the recent statements of MPs Pragya Singh Thakur and Anant Hegde.
- In the meeting, Rajnath Singh said, BJP has to be aggressive against the opposition but does not go to the extent as Congress.
- Rajnath Singh also said that all MPs should be present in the House.
- The government wants to pass several important bills in this session, for which the presence of MPs will be necessary.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know