Those in touch with Shiv Sena on verge of political suicide: Rane
By Heraldgoa 03-Dec-2019
- Health Minister Vishwajit Rane on Monday termed Shiv Sena as a "third class party"
- Rane also hit back at Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut and cautioned him of the possibility of a “political earthquake” in Maharashtra within the next six months.
- He said that those in touch with Shiv Sena are on the verge of political suicide.
- All the 27 BJP MLAs are united under the leadership of Chief Minister Pramod Sawant and that there is no question of political instability.
- These mad people will not be given any position in Goa.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know