Keen to resolve Manipur-Nagaland border dispute: Biren
By Nagalandpost 03-Dec-2019
- Manipur chief minister N Biren Singh on Monday announced that his government was willing to resolve the inter-state boundary dispute between Manipur and Nagaland through talk at government level.
- The chief minister was referring to boundary dispute between Nagaland and Manipur at Dzükou and Tungjoy in Senapati district.
- Manipur government is currently in touch with Nagaland government to settle the inter-state border dispute in a peaceful manner, Singh added.
- The chief minister conveyed this at a function held at chief minister’s secretariat related with the launching pf Matru Vandana Saptah, a week-long maternity benefit programme taken up under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) on Monday.
- He said that the dispute was long existing ones and he had held talk with his Nagaland counterpart regarding the matter.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know