Haryana: JJP gets recognition from EC, election symbol also fixed
By Aaj Tak 12-Dec-2019
- JJP, which has formed a coalition government with the BJP in Haryana, has received recognition from the Election Commission on Friday.
- With the approval of the Election Commission, the party's permanent election symbol key has also been approved.
- Due to the good votes received by the JJP in the assembly elections, the party has been given recognition of the political party from the Commission.
- At the same time, the leader of JJP consisting of only 10 MLAs and Deputy CM, Dushyant Chautala has been given 11 important portfolios in the government.
- Also, for the first time, the JJP had won 10 seats in the electoral arena.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know