Modi is running the government by threatening people: Ashok Gehlot
By Aaj Tak 11-Dec-2019
- Taking a dig at the judges of the SC, CM Ashok Gehlot said that the judiciary is working under pressure under BJP's rule.
- He said, "In a press conference, 4 judges of the SC, including Ranjan Gogoi, said that democracy is being strangled"
- He went on to say that "After he became the CJI, he had to become silent, what happened that even after becoming the CJI, he had to remain silent".
- Gehlot also said since he is relieved from his position of CJI, he should now tell everyone what happened.
- Targeting the PM, Gehlot said that Modi is running the government by threatening and he is following the order of RSS
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know