Sena’s threat is a political joke: CM
By Navhindtimes 30-Nov-2019
- Chief Minister Pramod Sawant said that Our work has nowhere been disturbed by this joke.
- The State BJP president Vinay Tendulkar on Friday said that the state government is stable and hinted that more MLAs could join the party in the near future.
- He said the BJP is stable with 27 MLAs.
- Tendulkar said that there is no doubt that the BJP will return to power in 2022 assembly elections with an absolute majority.
- While the Sena is welcome in the state, the party should first fulfil the promises made to the people of Maharashtra before turning to Goa politics.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know