India witnessed 'phenomenal reform momentum' during Modi 2.0 term!
By Times Of India 30-Nov-2019
- On the completion of six months of Modi govt. PM Narendra Modi said that during this period India has witnessed "phenomenal reform momentum."
- Modi took to social media saying, "From ending of Article 370 to economic reform, productive Parliament to decisive foreign policy, historic steps taken."
- PM highlighted his govt. achievements in Industrial Relations code, slashing corporate tax rates to 22 percent.
- Recalling his government's decision of merging mega bank, PM Modi said it was aimed at the improvement of the banking sector.
- Patting his own back, Modi stated that his government extended the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) to all farmers."
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know