Stalin is lying about the local body polls, says Edappadi
By The Hindu 30-Nov-2019
- CM Palaniswami accused DMK president M.K. Stalin of lying about the modality of conducting local body elections in Tamil Nadu.
- Mr. Palaniswami said that Stalin had, in 2006, introduced the Bill for indirect polls in the Assembly and argued it was the best way for selecting leaders of local bodies.
- The CM alleged that Mr. Stalin was afraid of losing the polls.
- He also claimed that the DMK was trying to find excuses to not face the polls.
- Palaniswami also said, "We are ready whenever the State Election Commission (SEC) announces the polls”.
ALSO READ: This Alliance Will Save Democracy: MK Stalin on Maharashtra Politics
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know