PV Sindhu Meets Andhra CM, Requests Her Tokyo 2020 Participation to be Considered on Duty
By News 18 30-Nov-2019
- On Friday, India's ace shuttler PV Sindhu met Andhra CM Jagan Mohan Reddy in his camp office at Tadepalli.
- Sindhu has requested the CM to consider her Tokyo Olympics participation period as on duty.
- CM Jagan has positively responded to her request, as per the CMO Press Release.
- He has conveyed his best wishes to Sindhu for her efforts in the upcoming Tokyo Olympics, from July 24 to August 9, 2020.
- Let us tell you, Sindhu has been working as a Deputy Collector in Andhra Pradesh Government since August 2017.
ALSO READ: Kadapa steel plant: Jagan discards Naidu's plan, to lay foundation at the new location
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know