Uddhav Thackeray government ready to prove majority on November 30
By Aaj Tak 14-Dec-2019
- The Uddhav government in Maharashtra can prove its majority on November 30, that is, on Saturday afternoon at 2 pm.
- Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari gave Uddhav Thackeray time till December 3rd to prove his majority.
- According to sources, the government wants to get a majority test before expanding the cabinet.
- Let us tell you that on Thursday Uddhav Thackeray took over as the 19th Chief Minister of Maharashtra.
- Along with him, Balasaheb Thorat and Nitin Raut of the Congress took oath as ministers.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know