"She was Educated ... she should have called the number 100 first"
By News18 10-Dec-2019
- In the murder case of a vet in Telangana, State Government Minister Mahmood Ali Mahmood has given a disputed statement.
- He said "She was a doctor... She was educated. Why did she call her sister? She should have called 100 number first."
- In this case, the Cyberabad police station has arrested four people so far, in which there are two drivers and a cleaner.
- According to the police, all the accused have been arrested on the basis of CCTV footage.
- Police said that the victim's scooter may have been intentionally punched and then raped on the pretext of helping.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know