CM flags off 100 standard floor buses
By India Today 29-Nov-2019
- On Thursday, Arvind Kejriwal flagged off a fresh lot of 100 standard floor buses equipped with hydraulic lifts, CCTV cameras and a panic button under the cluster scheme.
- The AAP government had rolled out 100 standard buses earlier this month.
- Since August this year, a government spokesperson said, "As many as 329 new standard floor buses have been added to the existing fleet by the Delhi government."
- "The people of Delhi will be proud of our transport sector," he added.
- CM is believing that the addition of new buses will resolve the shortage of public transportation in the Capital.
ALSO READ: Opposition walks out in Parliament as a protest over Thakur's remark
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know