UT police file factual report on defamation case against Sukhbir
By Thetribune 29-Nov-2019
- The UT police today filed a factual report in the local court against former Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal for making defamatory statement.
- Rajinder Pal Singhhad alleged that Badal had made scurrilous and defamatory statement against him.
- He had stated that AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal had breakfast with the spokesperson of Akhand Kirtani Jatha, which is a political front of biggest terrorist outfit Babbar Khalsa International.
- The same was published in various newspapers and telecast on a channel in January 2017.
- Pal had further stated Badal allegedly made such statements repeatedly in political rallies.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know