Chandrababu Naidu begins 'Chalo Amaravati', stones pelted at convoy
By News Minute 28-Nov-2019
- On Thursday, former Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu began his tour of Amaravati to highlight the works being stalled for the last six months in the state capital.
- But in between the convoy of the TDP chief came under attack from a group protesting against his visit and have pelted stones on the bus in which Naidu was traveling with other party leaders.
- The protesters were holding black flags and were raising slogans of 'Naidu go back'.
- The TDP leaders alleged that the ruling party workers were the ones who pelted the stones.
- To control the situation additional police forces were rushed to the area to prevent any untoward incident.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know