Shimane guv shows interest to partner with Kerala in fisheries sector
By New Indian Express 06-Dec-2019
- Japan’s Shimane Prefecture, a coastal region in the Honshu Island in that country, has evinced interest in cooperation with Kerala in the sectors of fisheries and water resource utilisation.
- Shimane governor Tatsuya Maruyama mooted the proposal during a meeting with Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan on Wednesday.
- Kerala had earlier inked an agreement with Shimane for ties in trade, investment and cooperation in human resources development.
- The Shimane Prefecture has two vocation high schools with expertise in fisheries and water resources.
- Shimane University in Japan has announced a 4+2 integrated programme in association with Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT).
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know