Pragya Thakur terminated from Defense Committee after remarking Godse as 'DeshBhakt'
By News18 28-Nov-2019
- BJP MP from Bhopal and Malegaon Blast case accuse Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur has been axed from Defense Committee day after calling Gandhi's assasinator as 'Deshbhakt' in parliament.
- Condemning the statement of MP Pragya Thakur BJP working President JP Nadda announced that she will be removed from Defense Committee.
Also Read: संसद में गोड्से को देशभक्त बताने के बाद विपक्ष के निशाने पर साध्वी प्रज्ञा, आज हंगामे के आसार
- He also said that MP Thakur will be barred from any party meeting for this parliamentary session.
- Defending the party from such controversies Nadda furthur added that Party strongly objects this type of statement and ideology.
- PM Narendra Modi had earliar opposed Thakur's statement of calling Godse as Deshbhakt during Loksabha Election campaign and said that he would never forgive Thakur for such kind of statement.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know