After Haryana, Maharashtra its a 'Do or Die' status for BJP in Jharkhand
By Ndtv India 14-Dec-2019
- After losing Maharashtra, there has been a 'do or die' situation in Jharkhand for the BJP.
- BJP sources said that if the party is not able to form a government with a majority in Jharkhand, then the Delhi Assembly elections in 2020 and the West Bengal Assembly elections in 2021 could be affected.
- Due to this, a dozen rallies of Prime Minister Narendra Modi are currently proposed and BJP President Amit Shah can also increase his rallies in the state.
- At the same time, a BJP official stated that the claimants who have not got tickets are being assured to adjust to the government after the elections.
- Let us know that in Jharkhand, 81 assembly seats will be voted in five phases between November 30 and December 20, the result of which will be released on December 23.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know