Position of the Constitutional head Compromised: Jagdeep Dhankhar
By Times Of India 27-Nov-2019
- West Bengal Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar launched a verbal attack on Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- While at the state assembly he said, "I am constrained to tell all of you that the position of the Constitutional head of the state has been compromised."
- Speaking after the Governor, the CM Banerjee said that she had never fought with the Governor.
Also Read: Mamata Govt to Provide Rs 5L Relief Kit to Cyclone Bulbul Hit Families
- She further said that even Prime Minister has not behaved in this way with her.
- Let us tell you the CM was offended with the cold shoulder given to her during an event at the special session of the WB Assembly on Tuesday.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know