Khattar government gifted chairmanship of corporations to independent MLAs
By Aaj Tak 06-Dec-2019
- The state government has given a big gift in return to the 4 independent MLAs who supported the BJP-JJP alliance unconditionally in the Haryana Assembly elections.
- The govt. has appointed four independent MLAs as chairman of different corporations. Earlier, Independent MLA Ranjit Singh has become a minister in the cabinet.
- Somveer Sangwan has been appointed as chairman of Haryana Livestock Development Board, Nayanpal Rawat of Haryana Bhandargar Nigam, Randhir Singh Golan of Haryana Tourism Corporation and Dharampal Gondar of Haryana Forest Development Corporation.
- The newly appointed four chairmen are presently MLAs from Dadri, Prithla, Pundri and Neelokheri constituencies.
- To be informed, this time 7 independent MLAs have come from Haryana who first announced their support to the BJP.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know