Removal of Article 370 is what no one dared to do so: Yogi Adityanath
By News18 10-Dec-2019
- During the special session of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly on the occasion of Constitution Day, CM Yogi Adityanath said that we are working to fulfill the objectives of the Constitution.
- At the same time, Yogi Adityanath said that our constitution offers us the option of amendment whenever the country needs it.
- The CM added, "Despite Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar's disagreement, Article 370 was added to the Constitution, which only PM Modi dared to remove."
- Yogi clarified that there was a mass exodus due to Article 370 and it was a challenge to the sovereignty of the country.
- Simultaneously, on the issue of PoK, CM Yogi said, "Our Home Minister has said that Pak Occupied Kashmir is also a part of India."
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know