BJP high command ignored proofs, letters of Raghubar Das's corruption: Saryu Rai
By TOI 26-Nov-2019
- Former BJP minister-turned-rebel Saryu Rai, who is contesting as an independent against chief minister Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East, pulled up the party's national leadership for reportedly overlooking the "corrupt acts" of Das.
- Civil supplies minister said It is an irony that top leaders (of BJP) claim that there is not a single corruption charge against the chief minister when in fact, much before 2014
- I had written to the party leaders concerned and apprised them of Das's wrongdoings in the illegal appointment of MSPL (Meinhardt Singapore Pvt Ltd).
- The project had an estimated cost of Rs 25 crore. Rai said the terms and conditions while appointing MSPL as a consultant was not followed by Das, who was then an urban development minister.
- The government only accepted part of the recommendations by withholding payments to the company. Later in 2011, MSPL had approached Jharkhand high court, seeking its intervention and release of their dues," he said.
Also Read: हेमंत सोरेन 2 दिसंबर को बरहेट में करेंगे नामांकन, बोले- जनता ने रघुवर सरकार को हटाने का मन बनाया
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know